If your domain is managed by GoDaddy then you can easily forward your website address with www i.e if your hosting provider is unable to forward your website URL without www to with www then you can do this in GoDaddy domain control panel. Here is an easy to follow tutorial how to forward a domain.com to www.domain.com or to forward domain.com to any other domain.
- First login to your GoDaddy account
- Go to the domain manager
- Here select your desired domain for forwarding
- Select option “Forward > Forward Domain”
- Now a popup window will be appeared and you will have to setup your domain forwarding
- Enter your website URL with www e.g. “www.example.net”
- You can also forward your GoDaddy domain to any other existing domain. Suppose you have a domain named example.com then you can forward it (or 301 redirect) to otherexample.com
- Don’t forget to tick on “update DNS settings to support this change” and the press OK button
Done! Your Godaddy domain forwarding settings will be processed within a few minutes.